Focused on supporting the commercial side of the business, we are looking for individuals with a great track record of building professional relationships with architects, interior designers and mechanical and electrical consultants to join our encouraging and proactive account management team.
We want to meet hard-working candidates who love building relationships with key customers and other individuals of influence. These relationships will lead to sustainable sales and opportunities for the business, tracked via a regional project bank.
Successful candidates will be:
· A strong communicator – excellent in working with a range of professionals in a variety of situations.
· An individual with a proven and trackable history of closing high value accounts.
· Able to seek out new projects and build and maintain strong relationships.
· A fast learner, who possesses a demonstrable mechanical and electrical understanding of the specification market.
· Able to plan and organise effectively, maximising opportunities to meet clients.
· Adept at pipeline management: progressing all prospects, exemplary follow up, negotiation and objection handling skills.
· A high desire to exceed targets balanced with great customer service.
· Strong ‘hunter’ sales mentality: highly assertive, confident, with a sense of urgency.
You will have the opportunity to make a real impact on an industry-leading, international brand. As well as a rewarding career as part of an energetic and supportive team, we offer a competitive salary and great employee benefits that include an employee 'perk' platform, company vehicle, incentive scheme, pension and 25 days holiday – with the option to purchase additional holiday annually.
Salary to be discussed on application and will reflect experience.
Please consider the job specification and submit a statement of interest letter with your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
No agencies please.
With unrivalled expertise in filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling water, Zip Water is known globally for being home to the world’s most advanced range of drinking water systems. Founded in Australia in 1947, we’ve always been innovators, advancing and perfecting our drinking water technology for decades. Today, we provide businesses and homes in more than 70 countries with an extensive range of cutting-edge water filtration systems that have a positive impact on people’s health, wellbeing and productivity, as well as the environment.
Zip Water is a market leading, fast growing and profitable business. In the UK, we provide an inclusive, dynamic and fun place to work for over 300 people across the country. At Zip, we adopt a culture of high expectations, with high growth and a ‘get it done’ mentality. Ultimately, we strive to deliver a great experience for our customers, stakeholders and employees.
Zip Water is part of Culligan International, the world’s leading provider of premium drinking water and treatment solutions.