Our service advisors work as part of a developing team to deliver world-class customer care. The team plays an integral part in helping Zip Water achieve both company targets and a high level of customer satisfaction, as well as communicating our key company values. This is an entry level role and offers the opportunity to for career progression.
We are looking for enthusiastic and resourceful individuals to work as part of a developing service advisory team that delivers world-class customer care for a variety of customer accounts. The role would be a perfect fit for those with excellent communication and organisational skills.
This is an entry level role, suitable for graduates and other self-starters who looking to join an industry-leading international company. All levels of experience would be considered.
· Dealing with incoming customer enquiries, primarily by telephone and ensuring priority customer calls are raised correctly.
· Learning in depth product specification, to ensure an effective first line for fault diagnostics.
· Liaising with customers to advise them of site attendance.
· Proactive problem solving to ensure we achieve a high-level of service for customers.
· Logging service call requests and general data entry.
· Logging service call closure on completion of works (approx. 6000+ per calendar month).
· Invoicing service labour and other general admin duties.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
· A personable and friendly nature; confident and forward thinking.
· A can-do, ‘team player’ attitude and desire to work towards shared objectives and goals.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, plus a friendly telephone manner.
· The ability to prioritise and remain organised when busy.
· A customer service orientated nature.
· The ability to work under pressure and think proactively, using the initiative to multi-task.
As well as a rewarding career, we offer a competitive salary and great employee benefits that include an employee 'perk' platform, incentive scheme, pension and 25 days holiday with the option to purchase additional holiday annually.
As an employer who encourages career progression, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills, achieving your potential while working in a supportive, positive work environment.
This is a full-time, permanent job role.
Salary: £16,000 to £17,500 per year.
Please consider the job specification and submit a statement of interest letter with your up to date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the form below.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days of your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
No agencies please.
With unrivalled expertise in filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling water, Zip Water is known globally for being home to the world’s most advanced range of drinking water systems. Founded in Australia in 1947, we’ve always been innovators, advancing and perfecting our drinking water technology for decades. Today, we provide businesses and homes in more than 70 countries with an extensive range of cutting-edge water filtration systems that have a positive impact on people’s health, wellbeing and productivity, as well as the environment.
Zip Water is a market leading, fast growing and profitable business. In the UK, we provide an inclusive, dynamic and fun place to work for over 300 people across the country. At Zip, we adopt a culture of high expectations, with high growth and a ‘get it done’ mentality. Ultimately, we strive to deliver a great experience for our customers, stakeholders and employees.
Zip Water is part of Culligan International, the world’s leading provider of premium drinking water and treatment solutions.