Coronavirus Update (COVID–19)
Due to the current global coronavirus (COVID–19) outbreak, we have taken several actions to protect the welfare of our employees and minimise potential disruption to our day to day operations.
Actions taken so far:
· Encouraging basic hygiene principles to be adopted
· Increased availability of sanitisation and cleaning materials
· Colleagues informing HR when they have visited specific areas outlined by the Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
· Non-essential travel has been put on hold
· Alternative arrangements for business meetings to reduce the need for travel
· Increased posters and information available on the intranet
· Colleagues based in office locations have been provided with anti-bacterial wipes and are encouraged to clean their own workstation at the start and end of the day
· Provided hand sanitisers for our field based operational colleagues
· Managers have received guidance on reporting processes to follow
Please be assured that we are also following the latest government and world health organisation guidelines and have a complete BCP in place which we are reviewing daily.
Should a situation arise whereby our service is interrupted, we will issue further communication to those impacted.
Assuring you our best attention at all times,